THE LAW OFFICE OF
16133 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA 91436
Phone: (818) 380-
Fax: (818) 380-
For Consultation Call (818) 380-
The Law Office of Encino Estate Planning Lawyer Steve Kramar has been providing intelligent, caring and thorough Estate Planning services to clients throughout the region for more than 40 years. .
When the time comes for you to create an Estate Plan, it is crucial that you retain an experienced Attorney who will listen to your concerns and needs, and who will work closely with you to ensure that the customized Estate Plan that Mr. Kramar devises on your behalf meets all of your goals.
A skilled Estate Planning Attorney in Encino who possesses an exhaustive understanding of Estate Law and the potential tax consequences, Lawyer Steven D. Kramar can help you protect the assets you’ve worked so hard to attain, while minimizing the tax liability.
Please contact Encino Estate Planning Attorney Steve Kramar at (818) 380-
Estate Planning Attorney in Encino
At the Law Office of Steven D. Kramar, you will meet with our knowledgeable and compassionate Estate Planning Attorney. Mr. Kramar will extensively discuss and review your goals, finances and assets to determine which Estate Planning devices should be utilized to ensure your desired outcome.
There are numerous Estate Planning tools which may be implemented as part of a comprehensive Plan, including:
• Health Care Directives – Instructions regarding the type of medical care to be rendered or withheld in case of catastrophic illness or injury.
• Family Business Succession Planning – A form of Estate Planning utilized to ensure that a business will be able to continue its operations should the primary individual in charge become incapacitated, either physically or mentally, or upon their death.
• Durable Power of Attorney – Sets forth a named agent to act on behalf of an individual who lacks the ability to manage their own medical, legal or financial affairs. The Power of Attorney may become effective either upon execution or due to physical or mental incapacitation.
• Creation of Trusts – California Law provides for the creation of numerous types of trusts, which allow the Testator to pass their assets, monetary or otherwise, to beneficiaries either during their lifetime or after their death. Testators may also provide funds to named charities, provide for the care of minor children, and create spendthrift trusts to ensure the future financial security of individuals who are generally irresponsible with money.
• Wills – A Will is a document which provides for the distribution of the Testator’s monetary assets, real property and personal property through Probate Court after death.
A highly experienced Estate Planning Lawyer, Attorney Steven D. Kramar thoroughly explains the advantages and disadvantages of all the various Estate Planning documents and tools. After reviewing the numerous types of trusts, the Probate process (including the expenses associated with Probating an Estate), and analyzing the extent of each client’s assets, Mr. Kramar will help you determine the most cost-
At the Law Office of Steve Kramar, we strive to help our clients preserve and protect their assets for use during their lifetime and for distribution to their beneficiaries and heirs, while minimizing tax liability.
Call Now to Schedule a Free Consultation with an Encino Estate Planning Lawyer
Steven D. Kramar is a caring and knowledgeable Attorney who has been working with clients since 1972 to help them establish customized Estate Plans to suit their unique needs.
Please call Lawyer Steve Kramar at (818) 380-
When choosing an Estate Planning Attorney it is essential that you feel comfortable with the Lawyer, and ensure that you have a thorough understanding of the Estate Planning process. Mr. Kramar works diligently to put his clients at ease and build a bond of trust with his clients, and educate them so they have the knowledge required to make knowing and informed decisions.
Conveniently located in Encino, Attorney Steven D. Kramar represents individuals and families who live in the surrounding communities.